MALAYAN INSURANCE POLICY
MALAYAN INSURANCE CO., INC.
GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT
An insurance that provides monetary compensation for expenses or loss of income brought about by death or bodily injury arising out of an accidental (sudden and unforeseen).
Assured should be 12 to 65 years old.
PERIOD OF COVERAGE:
One (1) year coverage effective on the date to be advised.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment or Disablement (AD&D):
- Loss of life
- Loss of sight – must be total and irredeemable
- Loss of limb (dismemberment) – is actual severance through or above the wrist or ankle joint
- Permanent disablement – means the insured is prevented permanently and totally from engaging in an occupation based on education, training or experience
- Including snake bites, dog bites and drowning
- Unprovoked murder and assault
- Motorcycle rider clause may be incorporated provided that covered persons are not engaged in any form of racing, off-road course, stunts or riding exhibition ang other activities of similar nature (legal or otherwise)
- Accidental Burial Benefit:
- An additional benefit / coverage due to accident
- Police report or Incident report
- For a Death Claim:
- Death Certificate
- Post Mortem Examination
- Medical records
- For Beneficiary, Birth Certificate / marriage Contract
- For a Permanent Disability Claim:
- Medical Report
- X-ray Report
- Amputation Report